- Huntly, New Zealand
- Next intake
- 27 Apr 2020 - 17 Jul 2020
- 12 weeks full time (Monday-Friday)
- Domestic fees
- $15,896 (2020 prices)
- Intenational fees
- $21,400 (2020 prices)
Duration 12 weeks full time (Monday-Friday)
Comprises of the ADAS Part 1 SCUBA and Part 2 SSBA 30m Programs
New Zealand Certificate in Surface Supplied Breathing Apparatus (SSBA) Construction Diving to 30 metres (Level 4)
Graduates of this qualification may be employed in positions in the onshore construction diving industry that require underwater construction and infrastructure maintenance work in roles such as:
- lake, dam, irrigation systems and inland waterway development and maintenance.
- development and maintenance of sewage and water systems.
- water supply systems development and maintenance.
- aquaculture and fish farming net and infrastructure work
- wharf, harbour and port infrastructure development and maintenance.
- hull de-fouling and in water ship maintenance
- coastal pipeline and cable laying development and maintenance.
Graduates who gain the appropriate Certificate of Competency will be able to work as onshore construction divers to depths of up to 30 metres
AS/NZ 2299.1 Occupational Diving Medical
Domestic Fees (New Zealand and Australian citizens or permanent residency visa holders) $15,896
International Fees $21,400
This course has been approved by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA) and Tertiary Education Commission (TEC) for Student Loan and Allowance eligibility. New Zealand Residents and Citizens are able to access these loans to cover the full cost of the course. Eligibility for a student allowance depends on personal circumstances. Please contact us for further information or apply online.
|#||Start date||End date|
|1||20 January 2020||10 April 2020|
|2||27 April 2020||17 July 2020|
|3||3 August 2020||23 October 2020|
|4||5 October 2020||25 December 2020|