New Zealand Diving and Salvage Ltd is a long-established company that has developed the reputation as a provider of innovative solutions and service excellence to the marine industry throughout New Zealand and the Pacific. Our services range from the provision of work vessels, equipment and qualified personnel, design, construction and management of larger scale projects.
We are looking for new contractors to add to our database.
As a minimum you will need to hold the following:
- NZ citizenship/residency or valid NZ work visa (without sponsorship)
- Certificate of Competence issued by Worksafe NZ
- First Aid Certificate
- New Zealand Medical
- Oxygen Provider Certificate
You will ideally have some experience in any of the below jobs:
- Underwater video surveys for both vessels and construction.
- Concrete cutting and pouring
- Welding and Brocco cutting
- Installing underwater anti corrosion systems
- Maintenance and inspection of potable water, raw water and wastewater facilities (dredging, water blasting and installation of equipment).
Click the Apply button now to be considered